One Day Experience – Faith-Based - Available Soon
Single Day Experience
Memory Mountain is a sacred site filled with the richness of faith, infused with Indigenous culture. There is no better place to take your leadership, youth or seniors for an action packed and memorable day in the Far West MacDonnell Ranges.
Your day will include:
- Welcome by some of your local Indigenous hosts who will accompany you on an epic climb of Memory Mountain
- Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- A visit to the Memory Mountain memorial where your team will learn about the first missionaries to this region
- Participation in various activities which can include:
- Storytelling from an Indigenous elder
- Indigenous Art workshop
- Learning how the locals carve a boomerang
Tailored packages are also available, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our tours team will contact you to discuss your requirements. We can create a truly unique experience for your team.